Kung Fu Living is not just an easy way to learn Martial Arts at home but is an entire approach to teaching self-mastery through Kung Fu. We have carefully analysed all techniques and skills that the style incorporates to develop a program in which skill acquisition accelerates through a spiral curriculum.
With a modern understanding of neuroscience and physiology, not available to ancient practitioners, it had been possible to develop teaching strategies that enable students to acquire advanced skills as well as the strategic concepts involving their use.
Each level creates the solid foundation of developed muscle memory upon which subsequent levels can be built.
On completion of each level you will receive a digital certificate to acknowledge your achievement.
Set a goal so Big that you can’t achieve it until you grow into the person who can.
Using accelerated learning protocols you will develop expertise in the shortest possible time. Your first 30 days will see you creating habits that will become a lifestyle. You will:
- Learn how to meditate and be introduced to axiomatic philosophical thinking
- Discover how Chi Kung is improving your energy level and coordination
- Establish a foundational physiology upon which you can continue to build your strength, balance and increased flexibility
- Learn very effective weapon skills that have created neurological pathways that will make subsequent unarmed techniques easier to learn
- Grasp the use of a robust set of unarmed techniques that will confidently prepare you for many real-life self defence scenarios
During this phase of your training, you will use foundational techniques together in more complex combinations but also incorporate many new elements. At this stage you will:
- Be introduced to specifically eastern philosophical ideas and principles of mindful living and deepen your meditation practice, learning to clear the mind
- Learn a more complex Chi Kung Brocade enhancing your coordination and mind-body connection
- Make a major step forwards in flexibility and balance whilst becoming aware of improving your overall strength
- Begin developing ambidextrous weapon skills with the introduction of double weapons
- Introduced to many new striking and blocking techniques requiring the development of asymmetrical dynamic body tensions
At the advanced stage students are learning to apply the different dynamics of the elements to their, increasingly personalized, use of Kung Fu. You will:
- Develop an understanding of the deeper philosophical concepts and learn to use meditation as a tool of personal transformation
- Begin to master the use of Chi Kung through five different Brocades that both enhance and provoke the character of the elements
- Push your body to heights of coordinated balance, flexibility and strength with some of the most advanced and challenging exercises
- Master some of the most advanced weapon skills learned in some of the most difficult forms
- Integrate the elements and their unique properties into your personal Kung Fu style as the learned skills become increasingly intuitive
Support and updates to help you learn Martial Arts at home
We currently teach an 8 year masters program beyond the advanced phase. We are in the process of developing this and integrating it into the app. We also have much more material for the foundation, intermediate and advanced phases that the current pandemic restrictions prevent us from filming. We look forward to adding videos on topics like:
- Partner application
- Pad drills
- Take downs
- Futhter weapons
- Tactics and strategy
- and even more…